Datawallet (CURRENCY:DXT) traded 11.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 30th. Datawallet has a market cap of $213,751.20 and approximately $6,639.00 worth of Datawallet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Datawallet has traded 25.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Datawallet token can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including Cobinhood, Bibox, BitForex and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 45.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010952 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001927 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $158.33 or 0.01726381 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00168930 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00049890 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.09 or 0.00109975 BTC.
Datawallet Token Profile
Datawallet launched on November 11th, 2017. Datawallet’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 390,222,225 tokens. Datawallet’s official website is datawallet.com. The Reddit community for Datawallet is /r/datawallethq. Datawallet’s official Twitter account is @DataWalletHQ.
Datawallet Token Trading
Datawallet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Exmo, Cobinhood, BitForex and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datawallet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datawallet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Datawallet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datawallet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datawallet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.