DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Over the last week, DigitalNote has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar. DigitalNote has a market cap of $3.28 million and $2,316.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigitalNote coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $63.71 or 0.00697400 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007059 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded up 150.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003360 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001558 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00000545 BTC.
DigitalNote (XDN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 30th, 2014. DigitalNote’s total supply is 7,372,476,768 coins. DigitalNote’s official Twitter account is @DigitalNote_XDN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DigitalNote is /r/digitalNote and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigitalNote’s official website is www.digitalnote.biz.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.