Elysium (CURRENCY:ELS) traded 94% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One Elysium coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Elysium has traded 95.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Elysium has a market capitalization of $1,192.00 and approximately $203.00 worth of Elysium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $41.44 or 0.00454586 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00013901 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 23% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006657 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003438 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003482 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000416 BTC.
Elysium (ELS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 4th, 2017. Elysium’s total supply is 14,353,438 coins. Elysium’s official Twitter account is @Elysium_coin.
Elysium Coin Trading
Elysium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elysium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elysium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elysium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elysium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elysium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.