Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 30th. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be bought for about $5.72 or 0.00062734 BTC on popular exchanges including Exmo, C-CEX, Upbit and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded down 10.8% against the US dollar. Ethereum Classic has a total market capitalization of $665.37 million and $428.67 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $226.09 or 0.02479459 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Coin Profile
Ethereum Classic (CRYPTO:ETC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 116,313,299 coins. The official website for Ethereum Classic is ethereumclassic.org. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ethereum Classic is forum.ethereumclassic.org.
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Bittrex, BTC-Alpha, CPDAX, FCoin, BitForex, HBUS, Binance, Coinroom, CoinEgg, Coinsuper, Coinbase Pro, Bitbns, CoinExchange, Bithumb, CoinTiger, Exmo, C-CEX, Korbit, Ovis, ChaoEX, Bit-Z, Kucoin, ABCC, Coinut, Bibox, BCEX, YoBit, Coinone, Gatehub, BTC Markets, OKEx, BTC Trade UA, LBank, Liquid, C2CX, Coinhub, QBTC, ZB.COM, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, Gate.io, Upbit, Bitfinex, Koineks, CoinBene, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Kraken, Huobi, Cryptomate, BtcTrade.im, OKCoin International, Instant Bitex, CoinEx, Bitsane, BigONE, Indodax, RightBTC, Coinnest, EXX and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.