FujiCoin (CURRENCY:FJC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 30th. One FujiCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, FujiCoin has traded 5.3% lower against the dollar. FujiCoin has a market capitalization of $257,248.08 and approximately $1.00 worth of FujiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,119.35 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $226.22 or 0.02480609 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $222.39 or 0.02438704 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $41.42 or 0.00454192 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00013891 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $63.60 or 0.00697470 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.71 or 0.00062646 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $51.46 or 0.00564282 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00016801 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
FujiCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt-N hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 28th, 2017. FujiCoin’s total supply is 2,819,486,712 coins. FujiCoin’s official Twitter account is @fujicoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. FujiCoin’s official website is www.fujicoin.org.
FujiCoin Coin Trading
FujiCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FujiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FujiCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FujiCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FujiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FujiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.