HyperDAO (CURRENCY:HDAO) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. In the last seven days, HyperDAO has traded 47.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. HyperDAO has a market cap of $10.01 million and approximately $4.33 million worth of HyperDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HyperDAO token can currently be bought for $0.0294 or 0.00000321 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 44.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010931 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $158.00 or 0.01726754 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00168680 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00049869 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00109757 BTC.
HyperDAO’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 340,848,428 tokens. HyperDAO’s official message board is medium.com/@hdao. HyperDAO’s official website is www.hyperdao.com.
HyperDAO Token Trading
HyperDAO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HyperDAO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HyperDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.