ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 30th. One ICON coin can now be bought for $0.29 or 0.00003204 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Rfinex, Binance, Allbit and Bithumb. Over the last week, ICON has traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar. ICON has a total market cap of $160.00 million and $29.54 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 45.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010968 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001930 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $157.60 or 0.01728320 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00168883 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00025772 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00049818 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000179 BTC.
ICON (CRYPTO:ICX) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 24th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 842,761,908 coins and its circulating supply is 547,638,769 coins. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ICON is www.icon.foundation. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ICON Coin Trading
ICON can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, OKEx, Gate.io, Allbit, COSS, ABCC, Bithumb, HitBTC, Huobi, DragonEX, Binance, CoinTiger, IDEX, Hotbit, Upbit, OOOBTC and Rfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.