Loki (CURRENCY:LOKI) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. Over the last seven days, Loki has traded down 17.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Loki coin can now be bought for about $0.32 or 0.00003442 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and TradeOgre. Loki has a market cap of $15.36 million and approximately $15,098.00 worth of Loki was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9,171.49 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $227.65 or 0.02482152 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $223.74 or 0.02439528 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.68 or 0.00454466 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00013869 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.05 or 0.00698329 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.74 or 0.00062625 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.87 or 0.00565545 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00017025 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
Loki (CRYPTO:LOKI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 25th, 2018. Loki’s total supply is 48,669,451 coins. The official website for Loki is loki.network. The Reddit community for Loki is /r/LokiProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Loki’s official Twitter account is @Loki_Project. The official message board for Loki is loki.network/blog.
Buying and Selling Loki
Loki can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loki directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loki should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loki using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.