Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 113.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 30th. Monero Classic has a total market cap of $5.82 million and approximately $1,777.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Monero Classic has traded 19% lower against the dollar. One Monero Classic coin can now be purchased for $0.31 or 0.00003358 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $63.63 or 0.00697817 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007086 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001560 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000539 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
Monero Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 19,021,010 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.