Morpheus Labs (CURRENCY:MITX) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. During the last seven days, Morpheus Labs has traded 24.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Morpheus Labs token can currently be bought for $0.0086 or 0.00000094 BTC on popular exchanges including FCoin, IDEX, HitBTC and Liquid. Morpheus Labs has a market capitalization of $3.00 million and approximately $670,733.00 worth of Morpheus Labs was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 45.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010952 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001927 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.33 or 0.01726381 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00168930 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00049890 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.09 or 0.00109975 BTC.
About Morpheus Labs
Morpheus Labs’ launch date was February 15th, 2018. Morpheus Labs’ total supply is 746,999,995 tokens and its circulating supply is 348,379,945 tokens. The official website for Morpheus Labs is token.morpheuslabs.io. Morpheus Labs’ official Twitter account is @morpheus_labs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Morpheus Labs
Morpheus Labs can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, HitBTC, IDEX and FCoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Morpheus Labs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Morpheus Labs should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Morpheus Labs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Morpheus Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Morpheus Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.