Neo (CURRENCY:NEO) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Neo has a total market cap of $705.01 million and approximately $211.08 million worth of Neo was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Neo has traded 9.1% lower against the US dollar. One Neo coin can currently be purchased for $9.99 or 0.00109632 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, OTCBTC, Huobi and COSS.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 45.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010967 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001928 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $157.40 or 0.01726564 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.38 or 0.00168654 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00049797 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Neo Coin Profile
Neo’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 70,538,831 coins. The official website for Neo is neo.org. The Reddit community for Neo is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Neo’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Neo
Neo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidebit, ZB.COM, Cobinhood, Kucoin, Switcheo Network, Coinrail, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Binance, LBank, TDAX, Upbit, OTCBTC, Bibox, Coinnest, BitMart, CoinBene, HitBTC, Liquid, Koinex, Bittrex, Exrates, COSS, DragonEX, BCEX, CoinEgg, Allcoin, OKEx, Bitbns, Bitfinex, Gate.io, BitForex, Coinsuper, Ovis, CoinEx, Bitinka, Huobi and BigONE. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.