Newton (CURRENCY:NEW) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. During the last seven days, Newton has traded 11.5% lower against the dollar. Newton has a market capitalization of $12.79 million and $565,402.00 worth of Newton was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Newton coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi Korea, Hotbit and Huobi Global.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 45.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010968 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001930 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.60 or 0.01728320 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00168883 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00049818 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00109797 BTC.
Newton was first traded on October 11th, 2018. Newton’s total supply is 98,823,661,261 coins and its circulating supply is 20,571,994,592 coins. Newton’s official website is www.newtonproject.org. Newton’s official Twitter account is @newton_project.
Newton Coin Trading
Newton can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi Global, Huobi Korea and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Newton should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Newton using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.