PAYCENT (CURRENCY:PYN) traded down 2.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. PAYCENT has a market capitalization of $711,033.93 and $82.00 worth of PAYCENT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PAYCENT token can currently be bought for $0.0083 or 0.00000091 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, YoBit and CoinExchange. During the last week, PAYCENT has traded 29.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 44.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010931 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $158.00 or 0.01726754 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00168680 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00049869 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00109757 BTC.
PAYCENT’s genesis date was September 18th, 2017. PAYCENT’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,310,629 tokens. The official message board for PAYCENT is medium.com/@paycent. PAYCENT’s official Twitter account is @PaycentGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. PAYCENT’s official website is paycent.com.
Buying and Selling PAYCENT
PAYCENT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAYCENT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PAYCENT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PAYCENT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PAYCENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAYCENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.