PlayChip (CURRENCY:PLA) traded 64.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. PlayChip has a total market capitalization of $12.55 million and approximately $41,392.00 worth of PlayChip was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PlayChip token can now be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN and HitBTC. During the last week, PlayChip has traded up 72.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001382 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00044890 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $458.89 or 0.05003465 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002794 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055122 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00031619 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00013378 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004566 BTC.
PlayChip Token Profile
PlayChip is a token. Its launch date was November 21st, 2018. PlayChip’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,009,105,693 tokens. The official website for PlayChip is www.playchip.com. PlayChip’s official message board is medium.com/playchip. PlayChip’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling PlayChip
PlayChip can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlayChip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlayChip should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PlayChip using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlayChip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlayChip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.