Stakenet (CURRENCY:XSN) traded 35.4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 30th. One Stakenet coin can now be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00001769 BTC on major exchanges. Stakenet has a market cap of $16.67 million and approximately $1.08 million worth of Stakenet was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Stakenet has traded up 161.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.05 or 0.00743681 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00019578 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.09 or 0.00175853 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 39.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002451 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008366 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 47.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
XSN is a TPoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 1st, 2016. Stakenet’s total supply is 107,529,269 coins and its circulating supply is 102,997,411 coins. The official website for Stakenet is stakenet.io. The official message board for Stakenet is medium.com/stakenet. The Reddit community for Stakenet is /r/StakeNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stakenet’s official Twitter account is @xsnofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Stakenet
Stakenet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stakenet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stakenet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stakenet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stakenet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stakenet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.