Steem (CURRENCY:STEEM) traded up 0% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 30th. One Steem coin can currently be bought for $0.20 or 0.00002187 BTC on exchanges including RuDEX, Bittrex, Binance and OpenLedger DEX. Steem has a market cap of $74.49 million and approximately $2.21 million worth of Steem was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Steem has traded down 5.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,171.49 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $223.74 or 0.02439528 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $56.09 or 0.00611518 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004282 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010029 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0596 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000135 BTC.
Steem is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 4th, 2015. Steem’s total supply is 388,394,488 coins and its circulating supply is 371,420,394 coins. The official message board for Steem is steemit.com/@steemitblog. Steem’s official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Steem is /r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Steem is steem.com.
Steem Coin Trading
Steem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, RuDEX, HitBTC, Upbit, Poloniex, Huobi, Binance, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX and Bithumb. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.