USDX (CURRENCY:USDX) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 30th. USDX has a market cap of $600,145.95 and $1,137.00 worth of USDX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One USDX coin can currently be bought for $0.16 or 0.00001746 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, USDX has traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- ILCoin (ILC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002353 BTC.
- VNDC (VNDC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlockStamp (BST) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001183 BTC.
- Okschain (OKS) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000086 BTC.
USDX is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 27th, 2018. USDX’s total supply is 3,768,655 coins. USDX’s official Twitter account is @USDXwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. USDX’s official website is usdx.cash. USDX’s official message board is medium.com/@USDXWallet.
USDX Coin Trading
USDX can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USDX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USDX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase USDX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for USDX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USDX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.