0xBitcoin (CURRENCY:0xBTC) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on July 1st. One 0xBitcoin token can now be bought for $0.0993 or 0.00001087 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Hotbit and Mercatox. During the last week, 0xBitcoin has traded down 12.2% against the U.S. dollar. 0xBitcoin has a total market capitalization of $569,399.87 and $991,646.00 worth of 0xBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001377 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00045035 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $453.40 or 0.04966775 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002757 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00054706 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00031855 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00013722 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002398 BTC.
0XBTC is a token. It was first traded on February 7th, 2018. 0xBitcoin’s total supply is 20,999,984 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,736,550 tokens. 0xBitcoin’s official message board is medium.com/@0xBitcoin. 0xBitcoin’s official website is 0xbitcoin.org. 0xBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @0xbitcoin_ERC20. The Reddit community for 0xBitcoin is /r/0xbitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
0xBitcoin Token Trading
0xBitcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, IDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0xBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0xBitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 0xBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0xBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0xBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.