Arion (CURRENCY:ARION) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on July 1st. One Arion coin can currently be purchased for $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Arion has a market capitalization of $21,902.39 and approximately $35.00 worth of Arion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Arion has traded 27.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 77.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010943 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001924 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $154.53 or 0.01690724 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.66 or 0.00171293 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00050123 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00109817 BTC.
Arion’s total supply is 12,615,151 coins. The official website for Arion is arioncoin.com. Arion’s official Twitter account is @ARION_COIN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Arion Coin Trading
Arion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Arion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Arion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.