Banano (CURRENCY:BAN) traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on July 1st. One Banano coin can now be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges. Banano has a market cap of $1.07 million and approximately $8,755.00 worth of Banano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Banano has traded 7.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 74.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010949 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001921 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $154.41 or 0.01691529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00170757 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001377 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00050145 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000733 BTC.
Banano Coin Profile
Banano (CRYPTO:BAN) is a coin. It was first traded on September 27th, 2016. Banano’s total supply is 2,898,499,695 coins and its circulating supply is 1,058,481,428 coins. Banano’s official message board is medium.com/banano. Banano’s official Twitter account is @BabesAndNerds and its Facebook page is accessible here. Banano’s official website is banano.cc.
Banano Coin Trading
Banano can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Banano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Banano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Banano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.