Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on July 1st. Dent has a total market capitalization of $15.89 million and approximately $243,583.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dent has traded 6.6% lower against the dollar. One Dent token can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Cobinhood, HitBTC and WazirX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 77.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010943 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001924 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $154.53 or 0.01690724 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.66 or 0.00171293 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00050123 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00109817 BTC.
Dent’s genesis date was July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 81,673,941,183 tokens. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dent is www.dentcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange, Radar Relay, Fatbtc, Liquid, WazirX, Coinrail, Cobinhood, Kucoin, FCoin, CoinBene, IDEX, Allbit, HitBTC, BitForex, LATOKEN, Bitbns, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.