DogeCash (CURRENCY:DOGEC) traded down 11.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on July 1st. DogeCash has a market cap of $66,634.68 and approximately $3,520.00 worth of DogeCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DogeCash coin can now be purchased for about $0.0184 or 0.00000202 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and STEX. In the last week, DogeCash has traded down 36.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bonorum (BONO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.74 or 0.00479196 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00026835 BTC.
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00067281 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded up 110.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Midas (MIDAS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00009918 BTC.
- SafeCapital (SCAP) traded down 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006254 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003067 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000247 BTC.
DogeCash (CRYPTO:DOGEC) is a coin. DogeCash’s total supply is 4,295,299 coins and its circulating supply is 3,614,880 coins. DogeCash’s official message board is steemit.com/@dogecash. The official website for DogeCash is dogec.io. DogeCash’s official Twitter account is @dogecashcoin.
Buying and Selling DogeCash
DogeCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DogeCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DogeCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DogeCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DogeCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DogeCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.