FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on July 1st. FLO has a total market capitalization of $3.71 million and approximately $17,529.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FLO coin can now be purchased for about $0.0244 or 0.00000267 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, FLO has traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00053884 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000148 BTC.
FLO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 152,351,008 coins. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. FLO’s official website is flo.cash. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling FLO
FLO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FLO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FLO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.