Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on July 1st. Over the last seven days, Golem has traded down 11.2% against the dollar. Golem has a total market capitalization of $50.30 million and approximately $7.05 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Golem token can currently be bought for about $0.0509 or 0.00000557 BTC on popular exchanges including Ethfinex, Bithumb, Binance and BigONE.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 74.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010949 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001921 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $154.41 or 0.01691529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00170757 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00050145 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.02 or 0.00109808 BTC.
Golem’s genesis date was November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 988,810,000 tokens. The official website for Golem is golem.network. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Golem’s official message board is blog.golemproject.net. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Braziliex, Coinbe, Iquant, OOOBTC, Koinex, Vebitcoin, Livecoin, Binance, CoinExchange, YoBit, BitBay, Gate.io, Bittrex, Cryptopia, BitMart, GOPAX, BigONE, Bitbns, Ethfinex, OKEx, Tux Exchange, WazirX, Upbit, ABCC, Mercatox, HitBTC, Huobi, DragonEX, Tidex, Zebpay, Bithumb, Cobinhood and Liqui. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.