PCHAIN (CURRENCY:PI) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on July 1st. PCHAIN has a total market cap of $2.61 million and $2,496.00 worth of PCHAIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PCHAIN has traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One PCHAIN token can currently be purchased for about $0.0034 or 0.00000037 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Switcheo Network, Hotbit and Bilaxy.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001377 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00045035 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $453.40 or 0.04966775 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002757 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00054706 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00031855 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00013722 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002398 BTC.
PCHAIN is a token. It launched on May 24th, 2018. PCHAIN’s total supply is 2,011,546,868 tokens and its circulating supply is 775,745,467 tokens. The official website for PCHAIN is pchain.org. PCHAIN’s official Twitter account is @pchain_org. The official message board for PCHAIN is medium.com/@PCHAIN.
PCHAIN Token Trading
PCHAIN can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bibox, Bilaxy, DEx.top, Hotbit, Switcheo Network and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PCHAIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PCHAIN should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PCHAIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PCHAIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PCHAIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.