Raise (CURRENCY:RAISE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on July 1st. One Raise token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0405 or 0.00000443 BTC on exchanges. Raise has a market capitalization of $556,472.59 and $14,206.00 worth of Raise was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Raise has traded 8.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 74.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010949 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001921 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $154.41 or 0.01691529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00170757 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00050145 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.02 or 0.00109808 BTC.
Raise’s total supply is 14,765,425 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,750,611 tokens. The official website for Raise is herotoken.io. Raise’s official message board is medium.com/@HeroToken.
Raise Token Trading
Raise can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raise should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Raise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Raise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.