Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on July 1st. One Rupee coin can currently be bought for about $0.0017 or 0.00000018 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Rupee has a total market cap of $65,300.89 and $3.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Rupee has traded down 7.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004726 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Rupee Coin Profile
RUP is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 4th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 39,378,100 coins. Rupee’s official message board is medium.com/rupeeblockchainblog. Rupee’s official website is rupeeblockchain.org. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @RupeeBlockchain.
Buying and Selling Rupee
Rupee can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupee directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rupee should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rupee using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.