SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on July 1st. One SALT token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0630 or 0.00000691 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ABCC, IDEX, Bittrex and Gate.io. SALT has a total market cap of $5.06 million and approximately $6,601.00 worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SALT has traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 74.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010949 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001921 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $154.41 or 0.01691529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00170757 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00050145 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.02 or 0.00109808 BTC.
SALT launched on July 28th, 2017. SALT’s total supply is 120,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 80,283,620 tokens. SALT’s official Twitter account is @SaltLending and its Facebook page is accessible here. SALT’s official website is www.saltlending.com. The official message board for SALT is blog.saltlending.com.
Buying and Selling SALT
SALT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, LATOKEN, Kyber Network, IDEX, OKEx, Radar Relay, Liqui, Upbit, ABCC, Gate.io, Huobi, Bittrex and AirSwap. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SALT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SALT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SALT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.