SPINDLE (CURRENCY:SPD) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on July 1st. In the last week, SPINDLE has traded 13.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. SPINDLE has a market cap of $324,434.88 and approximately $8.00 worth of SPINDLE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SPINDLE coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $10.39, $32.15, $24.68 and $51.55.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.07 or 0.00741620 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $215.41 or 0.02347073 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00028706 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00020515 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004659 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.52 or 0.00179999 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.19 or 0.00154622 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008269 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
SPINDLE (CRYPTO:SPD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 10th, 2018. SPINDLE’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,521,564,890 coins. The official website for SPINDLE is spindle.zone. SPINDLE’s official Twitter account is @spindlezone and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SPINDLE
SPINDLE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $10.39, $13.77, $33.94, $18.94, $51.55, $24.43, $50.98, $20.33, $7.50, $24.68 and $5.60. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SPINDLE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SPINDLE should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SPINDLE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SPINDLE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SPINDLE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.