ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on July 1st. ZClassic has a market cap of $1.35 million and approximately $5,937.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, ZClassic has traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar. One ZClassic coin can currently be bought for $0.15 or 0.00001668 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $51.72 or 0.00565917 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00120849 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.90 or 0.00075493 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00000995 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0913 or 0.00000998 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
ZClassic Coin Profile
ZClassic (CRYPTO:ZCL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 6th, 2016. ZClassic’s total supply is 8,869,297 coins. The Reddit community for ZClassic is /r/ZClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZClassic’s official Twitter account is @zclassiccoin. The official website for ZClassic is zclassic.org.
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZClassic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.