Zennies (CURRENCY:ZENI) traded down 1.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on July 1st. Over the last seven days, Zennies has traded down 1.9% against the dollar. One Zennies coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. Zennies has a total market cap of $91,453.09 and $1.00 worth of Zennies was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000036 BTC.
Zennies Coin Profile
Zennies is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 22nd, 2017. Zennies’ total supply is 1,000,812,836 coins. Zennies’ official Twitter account is @zenizone. The official website for Zennies is zeni.zone.
Zennies Coin Trading
Zennies can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zennies directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zennies should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zennies using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zennies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zennies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.