Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 6.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 1st. Bitcoin Private has a market cap of $564,604.49 and $4,021.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001014 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded up 7.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.39 or 0.00742417 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.06 or 0.00086470 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.74 or 0.00075131 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001742 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001236 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Profile
Bitcoin Private is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 3rd, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 22,815,307 coins and its circulating supply is 4,785,761 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Private is btcprivate.org. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.