Blockport (CURRENCY:BPT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 1st. Blockport has a total market capitalization of $1.05 million and $3,075.00 worth of Blockport was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Blockport has traded down 5.2% against the dollar. One Blockport token can currently be bought for $0.0182 or 0.00000157 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002299 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008619 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $235.70 or 0.02030533 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.83 or 0.00179487 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00066536 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000888 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.62 or 0.00108682 BTC.
Blockport’s launch date was December 8th, 2017. Blockport’s total supply is 69,434,800 tokens and its circulating supply is 57,904,773 tokens. The Reddit community for Blockport is /r/Blockport and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Blockport is blog.blockport.io. The official website for Blockport is www.blockport.io. Blockport’s official Twitter account is @BlockportNL and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Blockport
Blockport can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockport directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blockport should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blockport using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blockport Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockport and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.