Elastos (CURRENCY:ELA) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 1st. Over the last week, Elastos has traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Elastos has a market capitalization of $58.09 million and $7.97 million worth of Elastos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elastos coin can now be bought for approximately $2.67 or 0.00023002 BTC on major exchanges including CoinEgg, BCEX, LBank and Huobi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002299 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008619 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $235.70 or 0.02030533 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.83 or 0.00179487 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00066536 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000888 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.62 or 0.00108682 BTC.
Elastos’ genesis date was December 22nd, 2017. Elastos’ total supply is 23,048,092 coins and its circulating supply is 21,757,123 coins. Elastos’ official website is www.elastos.org. Elastos’ official Twitter account is @Elastos_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Elastos is /r/Elastos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Elastos Coin Trading
Elastos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, BCEX, Bit-Z, CoinEgg, LBank and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elastos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elastos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.