Karbo (CURRENCY:KRB) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 1st. One Karbo coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0542 or 0.00000466 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Karbo has traded down 25.2% against the dollar. Karbo has a market cap of $466,586.52 and $10,815.00 worth of Karbo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.73 or 0.00753952 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004056 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003258 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000552 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000976 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Karbo (KRB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 30th, 2016. Karbo’s total supply is 8,602,522 coins. Karbo’s official website is karbowanec.com. Karbo’s official Twitter account is @krbcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Karbo is /r/krb and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Karbo
Karbo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Karbo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Karbo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Karbo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Karbo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Karbo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.