Lambda (CURRENCY:LAMB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 1st. One Lambda token can now be bought for approximately $0.0182 or 0.00000157 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, Bilaxy, Huobi and BitMax. Over the last seven days, Lambda has traded down 8.2% against the dollar. Lambda has a total market capitalization of $14.11 million and approximately $5.63 million worth of Lambda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002445 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008586 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $237.77 or 0.02043416 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.97 or 0.00180251 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.78 or 0.00066854 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000903 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.12 or 0.00112745 BTC.
Lambda Token Profile
Lambda’s total supply is 6,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 773,163,436 tokens. Lambda’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Lambda is www.lambda.im. Lambda’s official message board is medium.com/@Lambdaim.
Lambda Token Trading
Lambda can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, BitMax, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lambda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lambda should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lambda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lambda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lambda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.