Penta (CURRENCY:PNT) traded up 2.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 1st. Penta has a market capitalization of $1.84 million and $25,023.00 worth of Penta was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Penta has traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar. One Penta token can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, HADAX, LBank and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002299 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008619 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $235.70 or 0.02030533 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.83 or 0.00179487 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00066536 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000888 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.62 or 0.00108682 BTC.
Penta Token Profile
Penta’s genesis date was January 1st, 2018. Penta’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 21,014,319,521 tokens. Penta’s official website is www.penta.global. Penta’s official Twitter account is @Penta_GF.
Penta Token Trading
Penta can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, BCEX, HADAX, HitBTC and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Penta directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Penta should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Penta using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Penta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Penta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.