SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. Over the last week, SolarCoin has traded 13.4% higher against the dollar. SolarCoin has a total market capitalization of $711,476.68 and approximately $517.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SolarCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0118 or 0.00000106 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Lykke Exchange, CoinExchange, Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $56.68 or 0.00510818 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011465 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003359 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002886 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004559 BTC.
SolarCoin Coin Profile
SolarCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 12th, 2014. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,035,047,090 coins and its circulating supply is 60,389,743 coins. The Reddit community for SolarCoin is /r/SolarCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR. SolarCoin’s official website is solarcoin.org.
Buying and Selling SolarCoin
SolarCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Livecoin and Lykke Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.