Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. Argentum has a total market cap of $2,062.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Argentum has traded down 32.8% against the dollar. One Argentum coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0842 or 0.00000772 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded down 80.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Argentum is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 12,441,604 coins. Argentum’s official website is www.argentum.io. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Argentum is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg.
Argentum Coin Trading
Argentum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argentum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Argentum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.