Balancer (CURRENCY:BAL) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 16th. Balancer has a total market capitalization of $143.93 million and $81.18 million worth of Balancer was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Balancer token can now be bought for about $20.73 or 0.00190011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Balancer has traded down 4.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009192 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002311 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00047807 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.51 or 0.00252225 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.99 or 0.00100723 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $164.11 or 0.01504423 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.05 or 0.00192977 BTC.
Balancer’s total supply is 35,725,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,943,831 tokens. The official website for Balancer is balancer.finance. Balancer’s official message board is balancer.finance/blog-feed.
Buying and Selling Balancer
Balancer can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Balancer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Balancer should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Balancer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Balancer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Balancer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.