Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. One Bancor token can now be purchased for about $1.04 or 0.00009472 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Bancor has a total market cap of $71.72 million and $54.94 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bancor has traded 15% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001540 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00044064 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005672 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $482.69 or 0.04407973 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004842 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009154 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.41 or 0.00058562 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00035403 BTC.
Bancor Token Profile
BNT is a token. It was first traded on June 12th, 2017. Bancor’s total supply is 69,148,529 tokens. Bancor’s official message board is blog.bancor.network. Bancor’s official website is bancor.network. The Reddit community for Bancor is /r/Bancor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bancor’s official Twitter account is @bancor and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bancor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bancor should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bancor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.