Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. In the last week, Bitcloud has traded down 10.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcloud coin can now be purchased for about $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Bitcloud has a market capitalization of $45,273.38 and approximately $47.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 27.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Bitcloud Coin Profile
Bitcloud is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 34,484,373 coins. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD. Bitcloud’s official website is bit-cloud.info. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcloud
Bitcloud can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcloud should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcloud using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.