BLAST (CURRENCY:BLAST) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. During the last seven days, BLAST has traded 16.6% higher against the dollar. BLAST has a total market cap of $89,679.91 and $251.00 worth of BLAST was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BLAST coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001868 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001741 BTC.
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002647 BTC.
- VNDC (VNDC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ixinium (XXA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001174 BTC.
- ZelaaPayAE (ZPAE) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000189 BTC.
BLAST is a coin. BLAST’s total supply is 45,567,071 coins. The official website for BLAST is blastblastblast.com. BLAST’s official Twitter account is @CryptoBLAST and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BLAST Coin Trading
BLAST can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLAST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLAST should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BLAST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLAST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLAST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.