BonusCloud (CURRENCY:BXC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One BonusCloud token can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, BonusCloud has traded 12% lower against the dollar. BonusCloud has a market cap of $623,805.65 and $5.00 worth of BonusCloud was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001534 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00044153 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005637 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $479.58 or 0.04387744 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004851 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009169 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.41 or 0.00058657 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002321 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00035354 BTC.
BonusCloud Token Profile
BonusCloud is a token. It launched on December 12th, 2018. BonusCloud’s total supply is 7,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,109,383,414 tokens. BonusCloud’s official website is bonuscloud.io. BonusCloud’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for BonusCloud is medium.com/@bonuscloud.
BonusCloud Token Trading
BonusCloud can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BonusCloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BonusCloud should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BonusCloud using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BonusCloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BonusCloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.