Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One Chainlink token can now be bought for about $11.11 or 0.00101690 BTC on major exchanges including Coinbase, Mercatox, Kyber Network and OKEx. During the last week, Chainlink has traded down 12.6% against the dollar. Chainlink has a total market capitalization of $3.89 billion and $1.24 billion worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009187 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002327 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00047652 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.94 or 0.00255638 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $163.95 or 0.01499961 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0810 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.91 or 0.00191278 BTC.
- yearn.finance (YFI) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $34,913.60 or 3.19427153 BTC.
Chainlink’s launch date was September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Chainlink is blog.chain.link. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. Chainlink’s official website is chain.link.
Buying and Selling Chainlink
Chainlink can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Coinbase, Mercatox, Huobi, Radar Relay, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OKEx, Kyber Network, Gate.io, COSS and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chainlink should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Chainlink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.