Eterbase Coin (CURRENCY:XBASE) traded down 6.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 16th. In the last week, Eterbase Coin has traded down 4.9% against the US dollar. One Eterbase Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0031 or 0.00000026 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, LATOKEN, Escodex and Coinlim. Eterbase Coin has a total market capitalization of $3.10 million and approximately $44,732.00 worth of Eterbase Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001534 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00044236 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005562 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $471.07 or 0.04318266 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004824 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009182 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00058528 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002310 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00035227 BTC.
Eterbase Coin Profile
Eterbase Coin (CRYPTO:XBASE) is a token. It launched on May 9th, 2018. Eterbase Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 990,000,000 tokens. Eterbase Coin’s official Twitter account is @ETERBASE. Eterbase Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@ETERBASE. Eterbase Coin’s official website is www.eterbase.com.
Buying and Selling Eterbase Coin
Eterbase Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Escodex, CoinTiger, Mercatox, DDEX, LATOKEN, Coinlim, IDEX and P2PB2B. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eterbase Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Eterbase Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Eterbase Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Eterbase Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eterbase Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.