Friendz (CURRENCY:FDZ) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 16th. One Friendz token can now be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Friendz has traded up 13.2% against the U.S. dollar. Friendz has a total market capitalization of $319,831.71 and approximately $93,540.00 worth of Friendz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001540 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00044064 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005672 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $482.69 or 0.04407973 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004842 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009154 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.41 or 0.00058562 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00035403 BTC.
FDZ is a token. It was first traded on January 24th, 2018. Friendz’s total supply is 1,131,842,156 tokens and its circulating supply is 522,816,525 tokens. Friendz’s official website is friendz.io. Friendz’s official Twitter account is @Friendz_ICO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Friendz is /r/FriendzICO.
Friendz Token Trading
Friendz can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Friendz directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Friendz should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Friendz using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Friendz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Friendz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.