Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded up 5.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 16th. One Gas token can now be purchased for about $1.81 or 0.00016566 BTC on major exchanges. Gas has a total market capitalization of $18.38 million and approximately $2.93 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Gas has traded up 5.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009166 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002327 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00047673 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.20 or 0.00257456 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.27 or 0.00102865 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $164.84 or 0.01505164 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.18 or 0.00193374 BTC.
Gas Token Profile
Gas’ genesis date was August 1st, 2017. Gas’ total supply is 17,190,378 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,128,375 tokens. Gas’ official Twitter account is @neo_blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Gas is neo.org.
Gas Token Trading
Gas can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gas should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.