Jewel (CURRENCY:JWL) traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 16th. Jewel has a total market cap of $12.32 million and $374.00 worth of Jewel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Jewel token can now be bought for $0.23 or 0.00002065 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, P2PB2B and BTC-Alpha. During the last week, Jewel has traded 2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009192 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002311 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00047807 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.51 or 0.00252225 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.99 or 0.00100723 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001534 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $164.11 or 0.01504423 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009161 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Jewel (JWL) is a token. It launched on July 13th, 2016. Jewel’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,710,245 tokens. Jewel’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Jewel’s official message board is medium.com/@jewelpay. Jewel’s official website is jewelpay.org. The Reddit community for Jewel is /r/jewelpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Jewel
Jewel can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, BTC-Alpha and P2PB2B. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jewel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jewel should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Jewel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Jewel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jewel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.