KARMA (CURRENCY:KARMA) traded 38.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. KARMA has a total market capitalization of $15.68 million and $93.00 worth of KARMA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, KARMA has traded 44.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One KARMA coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000026 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $33.94, $7.50, $32.15 and $24.43.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001717 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Diamond (DMD) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004238 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- DMD (DMD) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $281.47 or 0.02575200 BTC.
KARMA is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. It launched on February 3rd, 2014. KARMA’s total supply is 8,462,823,687 coins and its circulating supply is 5,450,532,381 coins. The official message board for KARMA is medium.com/@hello_11092. The Reddit community for KARMA is /r/KARMAEOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. KARMA’s official Twitter account is @KarmaBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. KARMA’s official website is www.karmaapp.io.
Buying and Selling KARMA
KARMA can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $51.55, $24.68, $20.33, $10.39, $32.15, $33.94, $7.50, $13.77, $5.60, $24.43, $18.94 and $50.98. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KARMA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade KARMA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KARMA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KARMA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KARMA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.